intuitive finances 101
This is where practical budgeting meets your spiritual practice
You’re finally ready to get intentional with the money your spend and receive. You’ve heard that having a budget is helpful and saving money is a good idea, but you have no idea where to start. Googling tips and tricks for budgets leads you down a habit hole of spreadsheets and workbooks that seem to work well for other people, but something doesn't sit well with you. Nothing you’ve tried has felt in alignment with your goals and core desires.
There’s no bullshit here. There’s no fancy jargon meant to belittle and confuse you. This is written in words you can understand and a committed format that puts you at ease when it comes to organizing your finances. This is a gentle approach that walks you through how to plan your money while incorporating the love you need to make necessary shifts in the way you feel about your money.
does this resonate with you?
- You stopped opening your bills in hopes they will just disappear or somehow pay themselves.
- You want to do the things you love and enjoy, without the stress of worrying how you are going to pay for them.
- You’ve relied on others to help you out financially one too many times now.
- You would rather binge watch Netflix instead of going out with friends because you’re always broke and the “order water and an appetizer” trick is getting old.
- Your credit cards are close to being maxed out, and you've tried the “open-up-a-new-one-and-transfer-the-balance” trick to pretend you've got it together.
- You want to start planning what to do with your paycheck, but the thought of crunching the numbers is making your head spin.
- You’re ready to get your life organized, you’re tired of being broke and feeling like your money keeps slipping out of your fingers. But no matter what you try, you’re left frustrated.
I’VE GOT YOUR BACK, BEAUTIFUL
It is possible to get your financial mess together and still have money to plan for the fun things like being in your best friend's wedding, going to that concert, or traveling the globe. It all starts when you open up your mind and put together your own personal blueprint
Being financially responsible doesn't mean you lose your freedom. It doesn’t mean you need to restrict yourself into rebellion. In fact, it really means the opposite. Intentionally focusing on the flow of your money creates space for just that- flow. Financial responsibility comes from creating a budget that works for you as the unique individual you are. You’re a magical human being and your finances should reflect that.
Whether that be starting your career debt free, taking a trip to Italy, or spending your entire summer at music festivals. Crafting a plan for your money is all about what you want and where you want to be going. We get clear on these through the lens of love and use it as the driving force that leads you into the practical budgeting side of things.
This isn’t about restricting yourself. This is about exploring what type of money plan works well for you as the unique individual you are. The reason so many cookie-cutter budgets out there don't work is because they don't take you into account. I do. We discuss what works and feels good for you and your situation. There is no wrong-way here.
the right money tools
A money plan that propels you towards your goals is one with a strong foundation. Intuitive Finances 101 begins with getting clear on how you want your money to make you feel and where you want it to be supporting you. This foundation begins with bringing love back into the conversation. Money has the power to provide us lives filled with freedom, joy, and intention, we just have to decide that's what we want to call in.
the details to this magic
- (1) 75-minute 1:1 session via Zoom. We talk about what’s holding you back, where you want to be going, and how to get there.
- Our session recording along with detailed session notes, action steps, and journal prompts that will light the fire within you.
- An in-depth workbook that guides you on how to get clear on what you want + how to incorporate that into your budget. This is all about your uniqueness and personal moxy. You’ll gain clarity in this workbook by gaining the foundation to craft a budget that works for your magically badass self.
- My hand-crafted spreadsheet bundle that speaks in a language that’s easy to understand and doesn’t leave your mind whirling. Through these spreadsheets you navigate how to locate all of your income + expenses and then how to organize them in a way that makes sense to you.
BONUSes from my heart:
- (1) 30 minute 1:1 follow up session to check in with yourself and your finances.
- Tips + tricks from my vault on organization, accountability, and saving. You'll have these downloadable cheat sheets for life (valued at $47.)
- Unlimited email support. Reach out to me anytime you have a question, are feeling overwhelmed, or just need a little extra guidance.
- Four part video series focusing on getting started for the first time, budgeting, setting up an emergency fund, and saving even when you're broke (valued at $77.)
THE INVESTMENT YOU'RE MAKING IN YOURSELF
$222 pay in full. Flexible payment plans are available.
LET ME be your money secret weapon
My name is Samantha and I know exactly how you feel right now. Growing up and learning how to adult can be excruciatingly exhausting. I am not your parents' stuffy financial adviser that makes you feel like an idiot with their big words and gushy phrases. I get real with you and speak in a language that you actually understand. I hold sacred space for you that is non-judgmental and filled with light and love.
There is so much power in getting intentional with your spending. I have spent over 4 years in the financial industry, and as a result I have found that it doesn’t matter how much money you make if you don’t know how to get intentional with it. Get familiar with the flow of your money and let it open the doors to a budget that feels good. You’re not alone in this anymore, I got your back, gorgeous!
Having a plan for your money connects and provides motivation for the life you want to live
IS this RIGHT for YOU?
- This is for you if you want to let budgeting be easy. You want to find a plan that works for your life personally.
- This is not for you if you are not ready to get honest with yourself and take a look at your financial lifestyle with an open heart. This is about being able to look at your money through the lens of love. Through the lens of love, you begin making intentional shifts.
- This is if you are ready to come face-to-face with your money monsters and accept the fact that your bills are not going to disappear on their own. You have the power to take control of them in a fun and loving way.
- This is not a quick-fix. This provides you the basics, but they are only powerful if you’re ready to show up for yourself. What’s perfect is you will have these tools for life.
- You know you need to get your money shit together, you just don't know where to start.
Imagine payday rolling around and you have nothing but love and gratitude for the bills and responsibilities you need to pay. You have so much confidence in your budget because you created something that works for you. Imagine not stressing about your money because you know where its going. This is what happens when you show up for yourself. There is infinite power when you decide to take action with your finances. I’m ready to hold space for you to shine, are you ready to let your budgeting be magical?
Are you ready to step into intuitive finances?
Love notes from beautiful souls
"I feel so much more confident that I can do this! Money, budgeting, and finances don't have to scare me even though I'm not a numbers person. I just need to reevaluate how I look at them. The session notes, action items, and journal prompts are amazing! You gave me some excellent steps to take to get myself to a place where I am more comfortable with all this money stuff. Now it doesn't seem quite so overwhelming. You've thought about the little things that are easily missed. You've helped fill in the missing places that made it all feel so scary. Yup, I can totally do this!"
Lela Rohrer Stech
"I felt like Samantha helped me uncover some of the reasons for my discomfort around facing my finances. We got to talk through solutions for the discomfort, and I felt a bit more at ease after our call knowing that I had a plan to deal with it. I feel like I can give myself permission to take care of myself, and also create positive associations around financial discussions."